Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Bishop Frade begins meeting in Taiwan for House of Bishops

A message from our Bishop as he arrives in Taiwan, China for the Fall 2014 House of Bishops meeting:

Hello everybody!
 
I arrived safely to Taipei after 27 hours of travel. The photos below are of all the bishops and spouses of those who have arrived so far. Today after our meeting we met with the President of the Republic of China in Taiwan and clergy of the Diocese of Taiwan.

Please keep me in your prayers for the pain on my knee. It began to hurt after my arrival. Diana is taking very good care of my wounded knee. We miss our Cuban coffee, but the good news is that they have Starbucks in Taiwan!

Blessings,
+Leo


Of note in this image: Bishop Leo Frade and Diana (lower left), Bishop Chip and Susan Stokes (upper right), Bishop Mary Gray-Reeves (top left), and Bishop Francisco Jose Duque-Gomez (center).


No comments: